Home » Site News » Eve isk players don't really need a full vampir...
Increases the chance of monsters missing you when trying to hit you, which in turn leads to you taking less damage from them, is based on the opponents hit rate as well.Flee rate: Decreases the chance of monsters hitting you when you are running.So it increases chances that a mob will miss, is not related to Def rate.E.G: If I have 50% flee rate, I will dodge 50% (on average) of the attacks. If I increase it, the percentile of misses increases, Non-applicable for boss-mobs.Min damage UP: Increases minimum damage output.E.G: If a skill does 500 damage at it's lowest point and I equip a +10% Min damage item, the lowest possible damage that skill can now deal is increased to 550.So, Eve isk
players don't really need a full vampiric set to get good use from it. With those you might not have to use Pots when hunting, which is nice! MAX hp/mp steal per hit: Increases the maximum HP or MP steal as said above. Alz drop amount: Monsters drop more money.
- Previous News
Eve isk players should have said something much sooner.
- Next News
EVE Online : Inferno Launching May 22nd
- Recent News:
- There aren't many stars in Bollywood who are able to match up Shah Rukh
- Story informing in historic method is by conducting a shadow puppet made from a straightforward materials
- Alternatives air safeguard, zero aquarium, duress and atmosphere section didn't alter
- Your reward with the action is going to be uncommonly wealthy
- Obviously the actual sponsor edition isn't ah